Want to prolong the life of your pendant’s hardware?
Yes, everything inside of the epoxy structure is preserved and tarnish-free, but if you follow these simple care tips, your hardware can last a lot longer.
Clean your items with a soft dry cloth. Do not submerge your necklace in bath or dish water. If you accidentally wear your jewelry while bathing or showering, immediately remove the piece, lay it in a dry towel, blot the moisture away and let air dry.
- Do not use a jewelry cleaner as your piece may become damaged or discolored.
- Store your jewelry in a cool, dark and dry place away from direct sunlight when not being worn.
Additional care tips!
- Never sleep in your jewelry
- Try to keep your jewelry away from water
- Only use lotions and perfumes prior to putting on jewelry.
- Avoid massive sweating while wearing your jewelry.
- Avoid wearing during workouts
- Avoid bathing, showering or swimming in your jewelry.
With a Litl TLC you can get the most out of your custom necklace!